As of December 1st, 2018, Dr. Supple joined the practice of Dr. Bill Wolfe and set in motion a transition for Dr. Supple to assume the practice.
During the months of January and February, Dr. Wolfe worked with Dr. Supple, introducing him to as many patients as possible. After practicing dentistry for over 40 years, Dr. Bill Wolfe retired at the end of February 2019. All of Dr. Wolfe’s current staff have continued in their present positions, so the great people his patients have come to know are still here.
Not only does Dr. Supple practice mercury-free general dentistry, he is very accomplished with cosmetic veneers, implants, partial dentures, metal-free crowns and bridges. In addition, he has a special interest in TMJ therapy and is passionate about dentistry and making a positive change in the lives of others.Read more about Dr. Jeffrey Supple.
Services Provided at Dr. Supples Mercury-Free Dental Practice
- Mercury safe removal
- Mercury-free dentistry (since 1991)
- Compatibility testing of dental materials
- Mercury vapor testing of your “silver” fillings
- TMJ/TMD: head, neck, and facial pain
- Cosmetic dentistry: crowns, veneers, bonded fillings
- Implant restorations
- Kinesiology/muscle testing
- Digital x-rays
- Professional cleanings for your family of all ages